Wat Webs’ online marketers specialize in Facebook Ads campaigns for our clients. Over the years, Facebook has been moved to tweak their “News Feed” access to account for the vast number of business facebook pages that have been created. With these tweaks to the Facebook feed, page admins experienced a decrease in organic reach of each post made from their pages. Basically, if Facebook showed every post from every business their users would be inundated with this type of information instead of posts from their friends.
So.... fast forward to 2017 and ...
Nowadays on Facebook, we feel you have to budget a certain amount of ad dollars to be really successful using this social media platform. If you want to reach your entire fanbase you’ve generated, generate new fans on Facebook, or increase engagement or awareness of your posts, you can use Facebook Ads to do so. Good news is that the Facebook Ads are very effective at accomplishing your goals! For example, once you set an ad to generate new fans, they do all the leg work finding them and the majority of the time these campaigns are very successful. The Cost Per Fan changes based on the relevancy of the Ad but new fans can be obtained at less than .50 cents a person!
There are several Facebook Ads options to choose from including:
- New Likes (Fans) ads
- Promoted Posts
- Newsfeed and Sidebar Ads (Custom Ad Texts)
- Carousel Ads (3 to 5 pics linking out to a webpage)
- Video Ads
Here's a link to the full Facebook Ads guide on their site:
There are a few steps to running these ad campaigns that we recommend:
- What do you want to accomplish with these ads? ( New fans?, Clicks to website?, etc.)
- Figure out who you’d like to reach and where these people are located. (Men, Women, Expecting Parents, etc.)
- What are some interests of these people? (Hunting, Fishing, Fashion, Business, etc.)