Wat Webs' online marketers can research and implement your Google Adwords campaigns helping you maximize ROI from your search engine advertising dollars. Wat Webs' online marketers are Google Adwords Certified and ready to take on your project.
Devising a plan to advertise on Google Search can be an arduous task and you can waste a lot of money if your campaigns aren't set up properly.
Here's a few steps that we've found are necessary to incorporate if you want to stand a chance of being successful:
- Figure out who you want to reach and which of your services you want to advertise.
- Once you have this in mind, you can start a fresh campaign and use Google's campaign manager interface to target the language and location of your potential customers. You will also have the option to select what Google networks you'd like your ads to appear on such as Search only, Search & Display Network, etc.
- Once you have campaign setup, you can start to research and save your keyword lists based on the services you want to advertise. *You may also choose to do this ahead of the campaign.
- Make sure your website pages or "landing pages" are in order. This is key as the exposure and cost of your ads will depend on how relevant your landing page is to the ad served.
- Once you've selected your campaign settings and keywords, you will write some ad texts. Write a few different ad texts so that you can test what works/doesn't work and tweak settings based on results.